CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

4 slider christmas cards by Rosie



This is 4 slider cards I made last year for a class. Everybody love them and I want to share with you very soon how to make those beautiful christmas slider cards. Be patient with me!

The Reindeer is a version of the small die from Quickutz, so I printed in a large version to fit in the slider. The bell in the reindeer collar is from the elf hat from Quickutz.

The snowman is 3 circles in different sizes, the hat and the scarf is template made by me, the nose is from the cotton candy and the arms are from the asterik from Quickutz.

The christmas tree is 4 triangles in different sizes and the star is from the star icon from Quickutz.

The gingerbread boy is a pattern I made. The bow, candy cane and ric rac is from Quickutz.

No comments: