CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I made this card box with 15 cards with envelopes for a gift. I decided to use my stamp "Trendy Trees" and the "Top Notes dies" from SU and the nestabilities. The patterned paper are from Marcella (Target) and the cardstock are from SU too.
The measurement of the paper is 13" x 24". I use the big cardstock from the craft store.
Cut the cardstock 13"x 24". I scored in both side (long 13" side) at 4" in each side.
At the 24" side score at 4", 6", 4", 6" and 4".
Since the paper is too wide and too long, I scored one part and then I flip the other side and score the other part.
Score 4", fold from the 4" score at 6", fold again, from the 6" score at 4", fold again, from the 4" score at 6" again and the last score at 4". You have 5 pieces scored.
Cut the lines from the 4" (squares) that will be 4 lines cut in both side a total of 8 cuts.
Apply glue to the outside of the tab to glue inside. Glue first the box and then the lid.
I'm going to post a picture with more details later.....












No comments: