CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Christmas cards 2009 (2)



This card shaped box I made using the pattern of the Basic
Gray Christmas cards set (2007) and I wanted to try using different pattern paper and look great and easy to make.
Also I used the SU very merry little stamp (is a set of 12 tiny stamps) and the Note stamps (I don't remember the name, but you can find the set on the last page of the SU catalog). The set includes 4 notes with envelopes, 2 double sided stamps and one chocolate ink for under $10.


This stamp is from Martha Stewart that I bought last year in Walmart, so I decided to play with my stamps. The patterned paper are SU designer paper from Merry Moments.
This cards is elegant I used the Dasher and very merry stamp and the SU designer paper Merry Moments.

No comments: