CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Wood purse with six - 3x3 cards and envelopes




















When I went to Hobby Lobby, in the wood section, I saw this little naked wood purse. Immediately my imagination flew and I purchased 6 wood purse for Christmas presents. This is my first and was easy to do.

I used acrylic paint to paint inside and outside. I covered with patterned paper the front and back and a little piece on the bottom.

I used a piece of scrap paper and I traced with a pencil to make a template and cut, glued to the purse and sand with a little file the edge. with the paint I retouch the sanded edge.

I used different SU stamps, borders punch (Martha Stewart), pearls, gem jewels and pieces of ribbon.









































































2 comments:

fitziane said...

Rosie!!!! OMG! !Que bellezas! Impresionadísima con éstas hermosuras. Dios te bendiga esas manos maravillosas.

Saludos desde Tianjin,
Josianne

Firenze said...

WOW these are fantastic! What a great idea. TFS
Helen
Firenze Cards
(found via Cuttlebug Addicts on Facebook)