CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Halloween Cards 2009

Tri-Shutter Card side
Tri-shutter card open front side
Tri-shutter card open
Tri-shutter card closed
I made this card at the SU Club. My friend Crystal show us a cool gridding technique.
Halloween cuttlebug embossing
Frame and words from Quickuz. Owls stamp from Stampendous.
Witches shoes stamps from Stampendous.
I used various old Halloween Quickutz dies.
I made this card at the SU Club (I changed the background of the paper side and added some orange details and words) . My friend Crystal show us how to do this card. It was so easy to do, so I ordered 4 packets of the treat cups for my kids Halloween treats for school. I'm thinking to order more for Christmas gifts. I love it!

No comments: