CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Very Merry Wreath


I love how this card turned out. When I saw the Martha Stewart leaf punch, I know that I need to have one. My imagination flow and I started to make a simple wreath, but it turned so simple, that they are missing something. I cut a scallop circle and then other circle to make the frame, then I started to add little circles punch in different sizes to the scallop circles and jewels and of course the red bird from the trio birds from Quickutz. And also a use a little small word from SU and a silk green ribbon, and looked beautiful. This is one of my favorite Christmas cards.

Close-up frame, leaf and bird

Close-up bird and leaf in 2 tones.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very cute, I think I will have to give this one a try.