CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Simple and easy Birthday Cards

Simple card using embossing, circle punch and Birthday hat patterned paper and ribbon.
Patterned paper 6x6, I cut at 5 1/4" x 4". I added a gem to the flower, the ribbon and the word is from Quickutz. So simple and beautiful.
I stamped "best wishes" and mounted in red cardstock, Patterned paper from 6x6 and cut at 5 1/4" x 4 and stamped 2 tiny cupcake and mounted in circles layers matching the paper. Perfect for a boy or even a teenager.
Again 6x6 patterned paper, cut at 5 1/4" x 4" I added little color gem to the flowers, ribbon and words from Quickutz.
Patterned paper, scallop circles, and circles, I used tiny Happy birthday cake and word stamp and added a ribbon on the side.

No comments: